As part of our 21ECOACTIONS campaign, we implore you to provide feedback to your favourite places that you shop or dine at!
Feedback is a key ingredient for the growth and success of any business or organisation. Suggestion letters not only bring forward information which may be useful to the improvement of a product or service, they encourage stronger relationships between businesses/organisations and those that support them and benefit from them.
Here is a Quick guide by Bea Johnson, Keep your letter short and concise, your words tactful and courteous, and your content diplomatic and hopeful. Write a letter you would like to receive.”
- Start with gratitude: State your appreciation for the company i.e. affordability, efficiency or availability of their products or services.
- Show understanding of the current practice employed.
- Address the problem.
- Propose up to three constructive solutions
- Support your solutions with working examples: how other companies have addressed the problem effectively.
- Mention how the change would benefit your addressee, focusing on financial profit.
- Gracefully conclude with a positive note.
BEA JOHNSON, ZERO WASTE HOME
We have written Four letters and scenarios for you to edit and use.
To download your suggestion letters, simply enter your details below.
[email-download-link namefield=”YES” id=”2″]
10 Sustainable New Year’s Resolutions The transition to living a more sustainable lifestyle doesn’t happen overnight and no one can ever really do it “perfectly”.
13 Zero Waste & Refill Stores in South Africa We feel absolutely proud to see a growing list of sustainable grocery stores across South Africa.
Eco-friendly Christmas Gifts It is that time of the year when we get to shower or be showered with Christmas gifts. This year let us
Besides recycling, reusing and reducing your waste, there are a number of eco-friendly small businesses to support that are building with people and the planet in mind.